Top Things Resilient Teams Do:
- Believe they can effectively complete tasks together
- Share a common mental model of team work
- Able to improvise
- Trust one another and feel safe
I am currently working with several leadership teams and discovering some themes in common in teams that persevere and thrive in tough times:
- The individual team members find the time and the courage critically required to lift each other around a common goal.
- There is a deep generosity required for them to listen and learn from each other