The use of Executive Coaching in organisations is booming for one reason, executives and managers are discovering that it works.
Measurable results are getting easier to capture with the improvement in HR information systems and the increased maturity with which organisations are sourcing and selecting executive coaches.
We have observed significant benefits for leaders who engage in coaching programs with us. Seven of these benefits include:
- Heightened self-awareness
- Improved self-regulation
- Removing stumbling blocks including (self defeating behaviours and self-limiting beliefs
- Boost thinking capacity under pressure
- Increased levels of motivation
- Improved leadership abilities
- Improved organisational outcomes
The standard for organisational success is getting higher while the necessity and demand for a balanced and healthy life becomes more pressing. This creates a tension that most, if not all, organisations are experiencing today. Coaching plays a vital role in easing this tension and in using it to benefit both the organisation and the individual.
Performance Strategies have delivered Executive Coaching programs for executives and senior leaders for over 15 years.